Sweater Beats adds some grime to “The Buzz”
After a quiet three months, New York-based producer Sweater Beats (who I recently ran into outside my apartment in Nolita…he was, indeed, wearing a sweater) hopped back on SoundCloud with a remix of Hermitude’s song “The Buzz,” which features Mataya and Young Tapz. Sweater Beats adds some grimy trap to this bouncy track that nicely complements Young Tapz’ bars. The final product is a mix of hip hop and future trap that will probably get you up and grooving. Listen to “The Buzz” remix for yourself right here.
Latest posts by Natalie Barman (see all)
- Le Youth Will “Make You Feel” Like Dancing With His Latest Mix - September 4, 2015
- Sweater Beats Adds To Growing Number Of “Weight in Gold” Remixes - September 3, 2015
- abhi//dijon Tease Upcoming EP With “jon b” - August 1, 2015
- Ta-ku Slows Down Gallant’s R&B Sound - July 31, 2015
- Oshi Gets Us Hyped for His EP with Latest Release - July 27, 2015