Yellow Claw & Selena Gomez “Good For You” Remix Package?
With each passing day, it feels like pop music continues to infiltrate dance music. One of the most recent examples of this is the remix package for Selena Gomez‘ smash single, “Good For You” featuring A$AP Rocky, which has accumulated a staggering 90+ million streams online. With new renditions from Paris’ Nebbra, Netherlands’ Yellow Claw & Cesqeaux, as well as Sweden’s Kasbo, the track is now getting even more love. Nebbra flipped “Good For You” into a chilled-out, tropical-tinged mid-tempo groover, while Yellow Claw & Cesqeaux went with the festival-ready route with an impactful trap remix featuring piercing synths and a hefty load of bass. On the other hand, Kasbo went with strong synth and piano melodies, as well as warm atmospheres for his vibey remix. Check out the remixes for yourself below!
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016