Noisestorm Pulls Off The Heist Of The Century
Dublin’s Eion O’Broin, more widely know as Monstercat‘s own Noisestorm, is back with another show stopper. His latest track, “Heist” is a bombastic charge of production madness. Noisestorm really went all out on this track; crisp kicks blend with heavy bass stabs, blaring horns, and dirty synth work. The final product is a Trap fiends fix. Each buildup and breakdown rapidly expanding and condensing to pure audio excitement. One could imagine “Heist” playing in the background of a rooftop chase scene in any action movie.
On his Soundcloud O’Broin gives insight to his new track, “I had a lot of fun making this one- trying to push my production a bit further than usual and step outside my comfort zone!”
By far one of the best tracks to be released this October. The layered intensity brings about a frantic sense of urgency without losing any of it’s quality. Despite being out of his comfort zone, O’Broin did a tremendous job making it his own. There was a huge hype going around for this track, and O’Broin’s diligence really shines for it.
Don’t believe the hype yet? Listen below and hop aboard the Hype Train!
Latest posts by Janessa Demeule (see all)
- Stephen Questions Who Is Caught In The Crossfire - December 14, 2015
- Shady Moves Puts The Grooves On Tove Lo’s Talking Body - November 29, 2015
- Unleash Your Inner Adventurer With The FatRat and Laura Brehm [Free Download] - November 15, 2015
- Beat the Sunrise with SNBRN and Andrew Wyatt - October 31, 2015
- Barely Alive Hits Hard With Hackers ft. Armanni Reign - October 24, 2015