Solstis Masterfully Remixes Melanie Martinez’s “Soap”
These future bass feels! The Chicago duo Solstis takes Melanie Martinez’s indie-trap original “Soap” and gives it a smooth bass rework ready to infiltrate your ears and innermost feelings. Big synthesizer sound meshes with the smooth bass giving this piece a perfect sound to fill your chill playlists and more with. Take a listen below and enjoy the free download!
Melanie Martinez – Soap (Solstis Remix)
From the opening second, I knew this was going to be special. Melanie’s seductive vocals swoon and croon into our minds and Solstis adds a bass heavy drum beat with the hi-hats running a close second. The drop is Odesza-like incorporating smooth bass with emotional synths making our eyes close and dance away. If Solstis or Melanie Martinez aren’t on your radar yet, you might want to get familiar.
Give Solstis a follow across social media platforms and enjoy the free download of “Soap.” If you like the vocals, check out Melanie Martinez’s album Cry Baby out now!
Latest posts by Alex Zimmerman (see all)
- Backwoods, the Hidden Gem of the Midwest - September 14, 2016
- Explore the “Labyrinth” with Trivecta - August 15, 2016
- Monstercat Celebrates Five Years with Anniversary Album - July 30, 2016
- Backwoods Festival Announce Daily Lineup - July 28, 2016
- Slander & NGHTMRE Spread ‘Gud Vibrations’ Across the U.S. - July 25, 2016