Raylo Are Onto A Winner With Debut Single For Ultra
Ultra Music has just snapped up another group of producers, and they go under the name Raylo. Hailing from London, this fledgling act have already seen their single “Winner” snapped up by the team at Pot Noodle to use in their current ad campaign, and now the track sees an official release through Ultra.
It is no wonder the track has already gone down so well – punchy, bold and full of unique qualities, “Winner” makes a real point with its production and suits the whimsical yet empowering advert that runs alongside it (you can check it out here). With luxurious trap verses and a low slung beat that becomes more and more intense as the melodies develop, we’ve fallen for this one.
You can grab yourself a copy of it here.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Behind the Beat: NZN - February 21, 2017
- House2Ourselves Redefines “Club & Chill” in San Diego - February 17, 2017
- Groove Cruise Miami 2017: There’s No Place I’d Rather Be - February 15, 2017
- Meska Joins The Two Lost Boys Tour - February 15, 2017
- Subrinse Drops A Techno/Hip-Hop Infused EP - February 14, 2017