Raylo Are Onto A Winner With Debut Single For Ultra
Ultra Music has just snapped up another group of producers, and they go under the name Raylo. Hailing from London, this fledgling act have already seen their single “Winner” snapped up by the team at Pot Noodle to use in their current ad campaign, and now the track sees an official release through Ultra.
It is no wonder the track has already gone down so well – punchy, bold and full of unique qualities, “Winner” makes a real point with its production and suits the whimsical yet empowering advert that runs alongside it (you can check it out here). With luxurious trap verses and a low slung beat that becomes more and more intense as the melodies develop, we’ve fallen for this one.
You can grab yourself a copy of it here.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Resolution 2017 Is 50% Sold Out (And We’re Giving Away Free Tickets) - November 23, 2016
- OTB’s Top Five Can’t Miss Sets at Minimal Effort New Year’s Eve - December 6, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Kill Paris - December 5, 2016
- Swerve Spotlight: HBK – ‘Calibrate’ - December 2, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Mike Cervello - December 2, 2016
- Swerve Spotlight: Gerry Gonza – ’54 Chevy’ - December 1, 2016