Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016
Making some fresh waves out of Miami, Tegi is primed and ready to make 2016 his biggest year yet. His slick electro house and festival style have earned him support from a wide variety of artists already including the likes of DJ Snake, Ookay, Slander, Brillz, and many more. Tegi is a powerhouse when it comes to remixes. His most recent remix of “Ecuador” is a personal favorite of mine bringing new life into one of the all-time greats of dance music. Proving he is more than just a one-trick pony, Tegi also has a slew of fantastic originals that surely will be heard around the world this festival season. Below you can find a few samples of his work to get you aquainted with the up and coming producer.
If you are a fan of electro and big festival tracks, Tegi is definitely one to watch. You can also find more from Tegi via the links below.
Latest posts by Matthew Jager (see all)
- CLØVE Brings The Sounds Of Seattle To Your Ears With New EP #Annexed - April 19, 2016
- Bass Academy Surpasses All Expectations - April 18, 2016
- The PNW Is Getting Invaded By Bass - March 1, 2016
- Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016 - January 21, 2016
- Will Flume’s Next Album Live Up To The Hype? - January 20, 2016