Skrillex Gets Weird With Short Film “Doompy Poomp”
Weird is an understatement when it comes to describing Skrillex‘s new collab with French directors Fleur & Manu on “Doompy Poomp.” Debuted on Groundhog Day, the short film tells the story of a man with an impressive mullet and a wacky perspective on the world in search of a loan, living a disappointing (and gradually odder) day over and over with the same result. While the song is nothing to write home about (Skrillex shared with Rolling Stone that the track was “a really weird song and more of a joke I made a while ago”) the sheer ludicracy of the imagery makes it worth the short 3-minute watch.
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- LTN & Kimberly Hale’s Collab was ‘Meant To Be’ - August 4, 2015
- LTN showcases the extended mixes of “A Long Walk To Freedom” & “Fuego De Amor” - July 14, 2015
- Free Download: Kill Paris – Operate (Illenium Remix) - July 7, 2015
- Stadiumx & Angelika Vee’s New Track Takes Us To “Wonderland” - June 29, 2015
- In Their Own Words: Gabriel & Dresden’s Open-To-Close “Classics Only Tour” - June 24, 2015
- Skrillex, Major Lazer, Stellar, Tyga – Labor Day Weekend Las Vegas 2013
- Benny the Chicago Bull Mascot Imitates Skrillex
- Introducing dance music’s newest bad bitch on the block.
- Skrillex Wows in Trailer for New Documentary “Let’s Make A Spaceship”
- What Happens When You Put Dillon Francis, Deadmau5 and Skrillex in a Car Together…..