Relive Coachella w/ Deorro and Chris Brown on the “Five More Hours” Music Video
LA’s very own world-class producer, Deorro, is following up his release, “Five More Hours,” with a music video. The collaboration with Chris Brown was an ode to his original, “Five Hours,” which played a major part in the producer’s success. The reboot with Chris Brown garnered 48 million Spotify streams and 32 million Youtube streams in the few months since its release, and the massive tracks’s music video follows Deorro and Chris Brown on the road to Coachella. The video shows Brown’s vintage car breaking down in the desert, forcing him to catch a ride on a bus filled with party ready girls going to Coachella. Eventually they make it to the desert paradise where the bus goers join the Deorro at the party. Watch Deorro’s “Five More Hours” music video below, and get your own copy on iTunes.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016