Hardwell Announces New Remix Album + Documentary Details
You can’t be the best without a strong work ethic, and Hardwell has already established himself as one of dance music’s hardest workers. The Dutch bigroom boss and dance music will be forever connected, as he helped dance music grow to become the pop music of this generation, and dance music’s explosion in popularity resulted in Hardwell being crowned the #1 DJ in the world in 2013, a momentous achievement. Following his crowning, Hardwell released his first I Am Hardwell documentary, which followed the Revealed Recordings head honcho from his humble beginnings up until his first-ever world tour. Now, with the opportunity for a third straight crown as the world’s #1 DJ on the line, Hardwell is giving us another glimpse into his life with his I Am Hardwell – Living the Dream documentary, which will premiere at ADE in October and picks up where his last one left off.
Additionally, a month after the premiere of his second documentary, Hardwell will be releasing a remix album for his debut album, United We Are. You can check out the trailer for I Am Hardwell – Living the Dream below, and make sure to mark your calendars for the release of United We Are.
I Am Hardwell – Living the Dream (Documentary)
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- Hardwell Is Returning To The US And You Don’t Want To Miss It
- I AM HARDWELL Is Coming to San Francisco In November
- ‘Heard but Not Seen’ Documentary Goes Behind the Scenes with Dance Music
- Hardwell Delivers Sentimental Music Video For “Mad World” Ft. Jake Reese
- Hardwell Wants To Take You On His 360 Degree Experience