Meet The Happy People of Dreamville, TomorrowWorld’s Camping City
Since it’s inception, TomorrowWorld has been home to thousands upon thousands from around the world, and this year was no different. People from all walks of life come to enjoy all that the festival has to offer – the world-class music, larger-than-life production, delectable food, communal atmosphere, gorgeous venue, and above all – the good vibes that are present throughout the festival. Despite some mishaps that happened with the festival’s logistics, many people still had an unforgettable experience, and Elite Daily’s new mini-documentary, The People of Dreamville, is a perfect depiction of that.
The documentary runs through unique stories of several attendees, ranging from a couples, to a cancer survivor, to an army veteran, and more. Each of these people divulge how important TomorrowWorld is to them, how it has played a positive role in their lives, and how the communal aspect of the experience is one of the most powerful things about it.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- TomorrowWorld Recaps 2014 DreamVille in Crazy Video
- TomorrowWorld Gets A Stunning Afterlapse Treatment Of 2014 Festival
- Experience the Magic of Tomorrowland Brazil in New Short Film and Enter to Win VIP Tickets to TomorrowWorld!
- OWSLA Recaps the Madness of Their TomorrowWorld Stage
- TomorrowWorld 2014 Is Responsible for $93.9 Million in Economic Activity for Georgia