EDM has become a global language
I was first introduced to the EDM scene in September 2013 at Bumbershoot when I saw Bassnectar with a co-worker.
This was the day my life truly became meaningful.
I have become a part of my generation, met so many incredible people, and grown in so many ways since then. EDM has become a global language that breaks down all barriers, and I don’t think there will ever be anything else like it.
This will be my first Paradiso this summer, and I cannot WAIT for all of the beautiful memories we will share.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016