Warning: Paradiso may unintentionally create rave family
Fairly new to the EDM scene in spring 2013 I decided on a whim to buy tickets to Paradiso with some close friends. When we got to the Gorge we immediately became friends with our camping neighbors. When Paradiso ended and everyone went their own way, we all said our goodbyes with the usual, “Stay in touch” but without actually exchanging any contract information.
A few days later, one of the neighbor girls found me on Facebook. Since then our two groups have met up several times including birthday parties, sharing hotel rooms for Resolution and a few other crazy nights. Now we are planning on being neighbors again for Paradiso 2014 and, it would appear, we have somehow organically and unintentionally created a rave family. The 8 of us all live in different places and have different values but somehow the music and shows bring us all together and we all dig it.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016